Commercial Banking offers a comprehensive suite of products and services to corporate, commercial and small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) customers – including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, payments and cash management, treasury and foreign exchange, general insurance, key-person insurance, investment services, structured products and corporate wealth management.
If you are interested in developing a career in commercial bank product implementation, or relationship management, please come and join our Co-op Programme at CMB.
We are currently seeking high-calibre individuals to join the following departments:
- Business Banking.
- Corporate Banking.
- Corporate Wealth and Sales Management.
- Corporate Insurance.
- Chief Operating Officer’s Office.
- Global Trade and Receivables Finance.
- Global Liquidity and Cash Management.
- Structured Finance, Commercial Real Estate and Corporate Advisory.
Potential Career Path:
Internship is the beginning of an exciting journey that could take you to future leadership in the banking industry. Perform well and you will be considered for early selection of Management Trainee or other graduate opportunities.
- Comprehensive Training - Training programs are provided for your good understanding of Hang Seng’s core businesses and structure.
- Mentorship - To support and guide you along the way, an experienced mentor will be assigned to you. He / she will give you regular feedback, advice and encouragement.
What You Will Do
Subject to attachment, Interns will be exposed to one or more of the following accountabilities:
- Sales Support - perform financial / competitive analysis and collecting market intelligence, handle customer enquiries and join client visits (applicable for client-facing units for interns who can commit to 11 months).
- Product Management - prepare regular business and sales reports to provide insight to management, take part in projects on the implementation of product solutions or marketing campaigns for trade / investment / insurance / cash management / lending products.
- Operation Control- participate in enhancement of regulatory/business risk control from customer due diligence, financial crime risk control, to client exit management.
- Business Management - conduct service quality assurance and take part in strategic planning of Commercial Banking's long-term development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year full time undergraduate students, or degree holder with deferred full time master degree offer.
- All academic disciplines are welcome.
- Keen in relationship management and passionate in learning product development process of corporate portfolios.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage.
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Chinese Word Processing.
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm