Hang Seng‘s Global Markets division provides treasury services to our customers including FX, structured products, interest rate risk management, as well as market intelligence on global trends and key developments. You will gain insight into the operation cycle of structured products, identifying key trends in Bank’s revenue generating opportunities via treasury solutions.
Potential Career Path:
Internship is the beginning of an exciting journey that could take you to future leadership in the banking industry. Perform well and you will be considered for early selection of Management Trainee or other graduate opportunities.
- Comprehensive Training - Training programs are provided for your good understanding of Hang Seng’s core businesses and structure.
- Mentorship - To support and guide you along the way, an experienced mentor will be assigned to you. He / she will give you regular feedback, advice and encouragement.
What You Will Do
Subject to attachment, Interns may be exposed to one or more of the following job accountabilities:
- Operation Management - Support in the enhancement of treasury products traded with interbank / corporate customers, including collateral management, data maintenance, deal due diligence, and system enhancements for launch of investment products.
- Regulatory Support - Assist in conducting transaction management or business risk control.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year full time undergraduate students, or degree holders with deferred full time master degree offer. All academic disciplines are welcome.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills, with a strong drive to learn and improve.
- A keen eye and passion on market trends and macroeconomic environment.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage.
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing.
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm