The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking high calibre professional to join our team as a Sales and Retention Consultant.
- Provides high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact
Adhere to call scripts and guidelines
- Explain features and benefits or the propositions, products and services
- Identify and respond to customers’ needs by introducing/referring all sales opportunities to the appropriate teams or departments, maximizing cross selling opportunities.
- Follow through on customer requests and take up of products based on their needs whilst maintaining the customer experience
- Take ownership of enquiries to resolve issues on first contact, and where necessary, direct customers to the appropriate department online and/or verbally to provide an engaging and proactive service
- Channel complex matters and escalations to appropriate departments where necessary
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated individuals who are target-driven and disciplined
- Possesses initiative and able to work independently
- Pleasant, optimistic and able to build rapport with customers quickly
- Basic computing skills like Microsoft word, Excel etc.
- Prior sales experience would be advantageous
- This role is a 1 year bank contract role with possibility for renewal.
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2021, 3:45 am