Management Trainee - Finance
Working alongside a professional team in the Group’s Head Office, we are seeking a Management Trainee (one year contract) to join the People and Culture Department.
This role will report to Director, Rewards on supporting the implementation of rewards policies and programmes to drive the People and Culture Department’s overall objective of talent attraction, retention and motivation of a global workforce.
- Work for a highly prestigious and renowned hospitality group.
- Be part of the professional team working with local and overseas working parties.
- Exceptional benefits such as comprehensive medical insurance and flexible working arrangements.
What You Will Do
- Assist in various rewards plan design and review and prepare analysis reports and cost projections to align to our global rewards philosophy and market best practice.
- Work closely with People and Culture teams to roll out rewards programs.
- Coordinate with Finance teams on the annual budget exercise and assist in payroll modelling and forecast analyses.
- Support rewards surveys globally, including data inputs, coordination, and collation of data where necessary.
- Prepare and recommend ad-hoc salary benchmarking proposals for new hires, promotions, or mobility cases, and prepare comparison reports and costing estimates for approval.
- Support annual salary increase and short-term incentive review cycle, and prepare proposals for approval.
- Responsible for data management and reporting.
- Support on any other special projects as required, such as global job architecture, job evaluation, etc.
- Support regular data health check and data cleansing in SAP SuccessFactors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, or a related field in training development.
- Collaboration with internal teams, external teams, and management to ensure requirements are being met and projects are kept on schedule.
- Excellent follow-up, time management, multi-tasking, problem-solving, data-understanding, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Excellent knowledge in Excel, report tools and other the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Some knowledge with video making and graphic design will be preferred.
We are delighted to receive your CV for further consideration.
About The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels (HSH)L
HSH has an incredible heritage dating back to 1866 and was one of the first companies to be listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
HSH owns and operates some of the world’s finest hotel proper ties under The Peninsula brand, with ten operational Peninsula hotels in exceptional city centre locations in Asia, US and Europe, and a further three under development in London, Istanbul and Yangon.
The group’s portfolio also comprises strategic real estate assets and tourism assets, including The Peak Tram – one of Hong Kong’s most popular tourist attractions.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.