As an Education Writer at Hubble Studios you will be part of a team that creates custom e-learning solutions that combine creative design, educational content and intuitive learning technology, for a sophisticated learner experience. We work with some of the top brands, and our approach is grounded in Service, Creativity and Premium Value. This means it’s important for us to work with colleagues who are service-oriented, open-minded, and truly proud of the work they do.
As an Education Writer at Hubble Studios, your main role will be to develop learning materials from client content, both online and in print.
What You Will Do
- Work with videographers and graphic designers to create multimedia education content.
- Research emerging trends in online education and implementing new approaches.
- Create content for engaging learning courses in line with clients’ learning goals.
- Reviewing learning content created by peers.
- Visualise instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Create in-house content for the Hubble brand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 0–1 Year experience in content development, copywriting, e-learning development, publishing or similar.
- A university degree in English, Linguistics, Creative Writing, Media Studies or similar.
- Experience in writing and proofreading.
- Experience in an education and/or technology environment (advantageous).
- Computer literacy, including competence in using Microsoft Office.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Media and Advertising
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm