As the Graduate Analyst Developer at Hubble Studios you will be part of a team that creates digital learning solutions that combine creative design, educational content and intuitive learning technology, for a sophisticated learner experience.
We work with some of the top companies locally and internationally, and our approach is grounded in Service, Creativity and Premium Value. This means it’s important for us to work with someone who is service-oriented, open-minded, and truly proud of the work they do.
What You Will Do
As a part of our service offering to clients, you will be required to work across technology platforms, architectures and code layers to identify, design and develop the right solution for the client. This means we are looking for someone eager to learn, grow and experiment while encouraging the same in others.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A qualification in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Interest in a server side scripting language such as Java, Ruby on Rails, PHP or C#.
- Familiarity and understanding of web frameworks.
- Interest in data modelling and SQL.
- Interest in working with Amazon Web Services server setup and maintenance.
- Interest working with e-learning platforms such as Moodle.
- Ability to adapt easily to new challenges as the company grows.
- A focus on achieving project business objectives.
- A good understanding of client/server architectures.
- An appreciation for good user experience design.
- A strong conceptual grasp of data modelling and software architectural patterns.
- An understanding of Hubble Studios’ service offerings.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm