What You Will Do
- Assist all the F&B and Events marketing material for communications.
- Ensure that the relevant information of all allocated Accounts for digital events is being up dated regularly in the manual records and electronic database system.
- Liaise with managers, team members and suppliers in relation to necessary follow-up on queries, deadlines, requests and special functions.
- Provide administrative support to the F&B, Events and Product Development Team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess a recognized university degree in hospitality management, marketing, business administration or any discipline.
- Be Fluent in English and writes well.
- Responsible, self-motivated, energetic and customer-oriented.
- Good competency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must be located in HK and have a working visa.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Hospitality Sports and Tourism, Marketing...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 6:00 pm