The Food & Beverage Management Development program is designed for those graduates with the intellectual and academic ability to become part of Hyatt International Operations' management team within the Food & Beverage Division.
It provides them with additional training necessary to take on the responsibilities of a management position and to progress rapidly within the company.
The program is designed to encompass both Western and Asian Restaurants and is customized according to each individual's work experience, career aspirations and the company's requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The program is open to both internal candidates and graduates who have a relevant degree in Hospitality or Tourism Management.
- Well spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin proficiency is essential.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are resourceful and a self-starter, making sure that they take ownership for maximizing the learning opportunities offered by the program.
- Good problem solving, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hospitality Sports and Tourism
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th May 2021, 6:00 pm