The program is designed to encompass both Western and Asian Restaurants and is customized according to each individual's work experience, career aspirations and the company's requirements.
The Food & Beverage Management Development program is designed for those graduates with the intellectual and academic ability to become part of Hyatt International Operations' management team within the Food & Beverage Division.
It provides them with additional training necessary to take on the responsibilities of a management position and to progress rapidly within the company.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The program is open to graduates who have a relevant degree in Hospitality or Tourism Management.
- Well spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin proficiency is essential.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are resourceful and a self-starter, making sure that they take ownership for maximizing the learning opportunities offered by the program.
- Good problem solving, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hospitality Sports and Tourism
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm