Hakuna Business Development team functions as a start-up itself within the company, where daily communication and decision-making process is practiced in a fast-paced manner on a day to day basis.
You will be responsible for the overall business operation and marketing for the live-broadcasting app service by its respective region. A start-up and entrepreneurial by nature, you're required to have a sharp, and analytical mindset. This position is full-time and based in our Seoul office.
What You Will Do
- Support the team to identify opportunities to grow Vietnamese market.
- Localize product successfully in Vietnamese market.
- Support planning of local creative production.
- Contact and negotiate with local marketing agencies and key partners.
- Plan and source relevant local marketing content.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Deep understanding in Vietnamese culture.
- Prior experience in digital/mobile market or startups.
- MUST have appropriate Visa type to work in South Korea.
- MUST have fluent communication skills (both verbal/written) in Vietnamese and English.
- Independent, self-motivated person who can quickly adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Avid mobile app user, early adopter, and trend follower.
- Sense or creativity or analytical ability.
- Up to date on local trends in Vietnam.
- Data literacy skills (Excel, SQL, etc.).
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm