As part of Hyperconnect's Business Development team, you will be responsible for global business expansion of Hyperconnect's product portfolio. We are looking for a strong, proactive business developer with an interest in growing tech startups.
- Equipment and software - Providing the highest level of business equipment and actively investing in the use of the latest technology.
- Concentration and efficiency - A corporate culture that focuses on working hours and avoids unnecessary overtime and weekend work.
- Outstanding colleagues - Opportunity to learn and work with highly competent colleagues from over 18 countries around the world.
- Global service experience - Opportunity to experience and analyze large-scale data based on global service and apply it to actual products.
- Career growth - Belief that individual career growth will lead to the growth of the company, a culture that does not spare support for those who are greedy to do business.
What You Will Do
- Business Development Support: Assist in initiating ideas/action plans for local market penetration to accelerate growth.
- Digital Marketing Support: Assist local marketing strategies across all organic and paid media channels and manage creative and branding content production.
- Localization Support: Understand user and market needs by analyzing behavior patterns and market research; conducting quantitative and qualitative research and pull the insights into action items.
- Data Analysis Support: Conduct in-depth data analysis to diagnose and recommend action items.
- Partnership Support: Manage local contacts and communicate with local marketing agencies.
- Product Insight Support: Monitor competitors and develop ideas for product feature changes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Fluent in both English and Korean.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical mindset and creative thinking to strategize and execute on A/B tests within campaigns.
- Collaborative approach and ability to work well with others cross-functionally and globally.
- Understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CPI, ROAS, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 6:00 pm