IBM Digital Sales is a specialized digital sales organization with Digital Sales Centres located in Atlanta, Dallas, Beijing and Dublin and several other locations. Our Digital Sales and Technical teams engage with clients of all sizes and markets to grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM’s proven Hybrid Cloud and AI solutions.
This is where you come in: We’re looking for highly talented graduates to join our dynamic team.
Are you passionate, an original thinker who wants to develop, grow your network and further your career? If you see yourself as someone who never stops learning, who believes no problem is too big to solve, and who wants to unleash your potential, IBM Digital Sales is for you. We have a range of opportunities and flexible career paths, so whether you start as in Business development, Sales or working in a Technical role helping our clients get the most out of their Hybrid Cloud infrastructure, you can develop your career with us.
You will be aligned to an existing team where you can develop your skills and experience as part of a professional community. To meet the needs of our clients’ evolving technical and business needs, you will complete a graduate training program incorporating a blended e-learning, classroom and practical learning approach.
What You Will Do
- In this role you will learn about IBM solutions and develop subject matter expertise. This will allow you to drive the client technical agenda, account architecture, and technical sales support when it comes to IBM solutions.
- Accountability for driving client satisfaction such that clients become promoters of the IBM Platform.
- Maintaining strong platform and offerings knowledge and articulates the value proposition/ROI, competitive landscape, and relevant use cases to drive sales.
- Application of technical and sales knowledge to create and deliver technical proof points to assist with deal closure including technical presentations, solution workshops, Request for Proposals, product demonstrations, technical education, and Proof of Concepts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as working independently when required.
- A growth mindset, and commitment to continuous learning and personal development.
- Ability to thrive in an ever changing, technology-based environment.
- Passionate about technology and client’s success.
- Fluent English Language, Fluency in other European language - German, French or Nordic is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm