As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies.
You’ll manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers.
Are you ready?
What You Will Do
- Candidate will work with client project teams to help serve clients on Digital Strategy and Customer Experience Transformation related topics.
- Candidate will collect and analyze information to support our project teams while furthering consultancy expertise. Specifically, the candidate’s primary responsibilities include (1) Desk research, benchmarking, and summarizing of best practices and case studies of other leading companies; (2) Collecting, analyzing, and summarizing various information that serves as input for client presentation materials; and (3) Participating in ideation/facilitation sessions with project and client team members.
- Candidate will work directly with consultants who will need support in in-depth research, data analysis, and client-ready presentation material.
- Candidate will have the opportunity to build a solid understanding of strategy and digital transformation consulting projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in Japanese (Native Speaker level – discuss business topics).
- Bachelor’s degree is a must - Degree in Business Management, Economics or a related field with good academic records.
- Proven interest and/or emerging experience in the Management and/or IT consulting industry; previous internship and/or research analyst experience in consulting firm(s).
- Strong understanding of digital and customer experience transformation concepts.
- Strong communication skills (written/oral) and the ability to quickly synthesize/summarize complex information.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Professional attitude and service orientation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Information Technology,...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm