At IBM, work is more than a job - It's a calling - To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, let's talk.
We are currently hiring and are looking for Early professionals to be part of our Graduate program with our Security Services team, where you will have the opportunity to undergo world class On the Job training, mentored by the top notch competency leads and will be assigned or exposed to local and regional projects.
What You Will Do
- The consultants will provide subject matter expertise in the form of briefings, workshops, and/or consulting engagements within Cyber security domains that assess a client’s security capabilities as well as recommending solutions to enhance a client’s overall security capabilities.
- Consultants will identify gaps in the current environment and recommend best practices or solutions to reduce client risk and increase their ability to deal with emerging threats and risks to the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent/fresh graduate in Computer Science/Engineer or in Information systems with focus on Network Security, Infrastructure, Information Systems Analysis.
- Have 1/2 years of professional experience.
- Interest in Cyber Security and desire a career in Security area.
- Attendance Cyber Security Boot Camp is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm