As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation.
Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development - Helping our employees grow their foundational skills.
- Finding the dream job at IBM - Navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations.
- Diversity of people - Diversity of thought driving collective innovation.
What You Will Do
Designing, Building, Testing and Supporting technical solutions for our Clients. Our clients are some of the world’s leading companies and the developer will be part of challenging projects to build and support technical solutions for their needs.
Depending upon the project, our developers will grow their skills in various technologies such as Java, J2EE, SAP, C#, SQL, Mobile and Oracle. They gain valuable on the job training while building in-demand technical skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field (Computer Science a plus!).
- Basic knowledge in programming languages, methodologies and Object Oriented Programming (Ex. Java, J2EE C++, etc.).
- Basic knowledge in development tools (Ex. Integrated Development Environment's(IDE’s), debuggers, code repositories).
- English - Intermediate due to client facing nature of role.
- Must be available to begin full time work between January - June 2021.
- Self-motivated, success driven, and looking to make a difference in the world.
- Technical skills/training in the disciplines of Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Decision Sciences, Information Systems, Math and other related faculties, particularly Software Development or Application Management and Development.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
Louisiana (United States...
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2020, 6:00 pm