The IBM Global Markets team is seeking highly talented undergraduate level students with a real passion for technology and sales to fill sales internship roles.
As part of IBM’s sales team, you will have the opportunity to work with clients as they transform organizations and entire industries. We’re motivated by more than just selling solutions. We want our clients to succeed. IBMers can access our entire organization to develop creative ideas that help clients build the world they envision.
This is a summer 2021 position.
What You Will Do
You will assist in the delivery of industry-centric technology solutions to clients of all sizes and markets.
During your internship, you will work directly with sales professionals on client opportunities and contribute to the day-to-day sales operations of the team. Interns will gain an understanding of IBM sales practices as well as knowledge about IBM's products in order to help develop business solutions.
You will have the opportunity to shadow sales representatives and network throughout all levels of the robust IBM organization, which will enable you to form contacts and gain insights on future opportunities within IBM.
You may work with any of the following - Analytics, Blockchain, Cognitive/Artificial Intelligence, Hybrid Cloud, Cyber Security, Hardware, Internet of Things or Technology Services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Registered student at an accredited college or university working toward a degree.
- Pursuing undergraduate degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Business, Communications, Computer Science, Engineering or similar disciplines.
- Be a rising third or rising fourth year student majoring in an area of Technology or Business with proven academic success.
- Have customer sales/service experience.
- Be a self-starter and have proven leadership experience.
- English – Fluent.
- Demonstrate a passion for sales.
- Have a capacity to grasp and communicate technical details.
- Possess people and teaming skills.
- Possess research and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to independently travel to IBM clients and meetings.
- Should be considering a career in sales and have a passion for interacting with clients to help them solve business problems through the application of technology.
- Should have proven business insight and a desire to learn about leading sales initiatives and how to close business deals.
- Should also enjoy daily interaction and teaming with other high performing IBM teammates.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Computer Science,...
California (United States...
- Closing Date:6th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm