IBM is seeking the next generation of creative individuals with a hunger for innovation to join our Marketing Operations Team.
Are you passionate about the IBM brand? Are you looking for an internship experience that will immerse you in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you can make an impact? Do you want to deepen core strategic, marketing, and analytical skills? If so, we want to hear from you.
The Marketing Operations Team are the trusted advisors of Marketing Leaders. We enable stakeholders and leaders to make the right decisions to drive the business to succeed through operational excellence. We influence organizational models, management systems, processes, planning and measurement systems, employee development and learning, and provides insight to business performance. Marketing Operations also drives transformational change and operational transactions for the function.
What You Will Do
- As an IBM Marketing Operations Intern, you’ll work collaboratively, as part of a team, on a project that addresses a strategic IBM Marketing business challenge.
- This is a highly visible intern program with leadership exposure throughout the summer.
- You will have the opportunity to showcase your final outcomes to a large audience of Marketing Leaders and Practitioners across the organization. In addition to the project, the internship includes educational, networking and social activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled at an accredited College.
- Available for an internship in Summer 2021.
- Rising fourth year college student for 2021- 2022 school year.
- English – Fluent.
- Basic knowledge of business strategy.
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting principles and practices.
- Basic knowledge of problem solving and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of Marketing and Digital Marketing.
- Basic Knowledge of Agile principles.
- Job type:Internships
New York (United...
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm