At IBM, work is more than a job - It's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, let's talk.
IBM Watson Health is seeking a Regulatory Affairs Intern for our Life Sciences and Imaging group based in Cambridge, MA.
What You Will Do
- Provide regulatory support of development programs for new and existing products in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Work cross-functionally with the business and marketing leaders, the solution teams, regulatory, legal and other stakeholders to assist in maintaining compliance for the products.
- Gain experience working on post-market submissions, pre-submission strategy/regulatory pathway development, testing requirements, clinical study requirements, or product registrations in US, Canada, EU, Australia, Japan and Brazil as applicable.
- Develop a broad understanding of the medical device industry, AI and digital health technologies spanning multiple areas of the IBM Watson Health Portfolio.
- Perform Regulatory Intelligence activities to ensure regulatory intel is current amidst changing regulation.
- Contribute to the development of regulatory department policy and procedure implementation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing or completed a Bachelor's degree in a Scientific or Technical discipline required.
- Currently in pursuit of an advanced regulatory or quality degree preferred.
- Course work in Engineering, Software or global regulatory submission requirements for Medical Devices; Software Medical devices preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Massachusetts (United States...
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm