As a Network Analyst, with guidance, you will be able to: implement / update all of the appropriate processes and procedures to ensure the organization’s network is running at an optimum level. You will assist the Experienced Network Analyst in daily support of all routers, switches, mobile device management, cabling and patching. You are expected to have a basic understanding of telephone systems.
What You Will Do
- Create, maintain, and support Idaho Central local and wide area network needs. This includes event monitoring, quality of service, expansion and tuning.
- Helps with managing network systems to minimize downtime and increase security on the network.
- Understand basic concepts of Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, and encryption.
- Strong expertise with routing, network security, flow control, Transmission Control
- Protocol/Internet Protocol and associated protocols.
- Assists with network and telephony projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of how data networking interacts with other areas of IT.
- Helps with network upgrades and telephony upgrades as directed.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the IT team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved.
- Understands information flow to members, Administration, branch levels, and external interested parties.
- Complete miscellaneous tasks and projects as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preference given for post-secondary degree in computer science/computer information systems, or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with other department supervisors.
- Knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise network systems.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of the Credit Union and member records at all times.
- Has a basic understanding of network systems and assists to resolve network problems.
- Make recommendations to meet the goals and objectives of the Credit Union functions, procedures, and policies.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Must be willing to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act as implemented by Idaho Central Credit Union.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems
- Position Type:Full time
United States (United...
- Closing Date:15th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.