At the heart of IHS Markit, we are an information company. With expertise across the world’s largest industries we leverage technology and data science, to provide the insights, software and data to help our customers make better informed decisions, driving growth, performance and efficiency.
On our Graduate Program, you will join a team of industry experts who will work with you to accelerate your development. With exciting learning opportunities at its core, we'll help you focus on building the essential skills needed for a successful and meaningful transition into the professional world.
Learning is a continuous journey of personal and professional development. Our holistic approach leverages classroom based, digital, and peer to peer learning opportunities throughout the program, alongside mentoring and career development guidance.
You will be part of a global class, building an invaluable network of knowledge and support from your mentors, peer group and wider teams. Our next Graduate Program launches in 2020. We’re looking for final year students who are working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent), and due to complete their studies and be available for a full time graduate role commencing in February 2020.
What You Will Do
Understanding the latest trends and leveraging sharp analytical skills and specialized industry expertise, our analysts deliver the data rich insights that guide our clients in long term decision making.
If you are passionate about building the story behind the data, and becoming an industry or product specialist, then the Analyst stream is for you. Opportunities within this stream sit within our Corporate Solutions Advisory team, who provide data, content, and consultation to public companies, specifically those in the Investor Relations function.
- Running reports for clients.
- Assisting analysts with research.
- Monitoring equity markets.
Required Skills and Abilities
We seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and ideas with a desire to learn and thrive. The program will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths develop highly transferable skills and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at IHS Markit.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree (or equivalent) completed no later than January 2020.
- This program is aimed at graduates with 0-12 months relevant experience.
- Demonstrated passion or interest in finance and economics.
- Strong Microsoft Excel abilities.
- VBA coding experience is advantageous, but not mandatory.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An ability to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment.
- The ability to build strong working relationships in a collaborative setting.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm