We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the Shopkeeper of the respective Home Furnishing Business, the Sales Associate provides excellent sales service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and ensures the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place to give customers a positive shopping experience.
What You Will Do
- Ensuring high level of customers’ satisfaction by assessing customers’ needs, providing information and assistance when required.
- Ensuring your department is clean and tidy, with items properly displayed, priced and fully stocked.
- Actively steering top selling and prioritized products to maximize sales.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are customer-service oriented and passionate about driving business
- You are a problem-solver, independent worker and a strong team player
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are physically fit to handle physical work and long hours of standing
- You are able to commit to working on rotating shift (20 hours per week), including weekdays, weekends and public holidays
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm