Make a difference and be part of something bigger. Experience the breathtaking pace of genomic innovation through Illumina iAspire internship opportunities. During our program, you’ll learn, grow, and become a fully integrated member of the Illumina team. Join us for our iAspire Internship Program 2021, and we'll give you an experience you'll remember for a lifetime! To apply, please visit our Careers website: https://illumina.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/illumina-universityrecruiting
Commercial Data & Analytics Intern (12 weeks):
The Commercial Data & Analytics Intern will be required to complete a 12 weeks program from May to July 2021 period. Selected candidates will be invited for a Virtual Interview with Illumina’s Commercial Operations team. Offers will be extended to the successful candidate following the event.
The Commercial Data & Analytics Intern will report directly to the High level Manager for Commercial Data & Analytics and will be part of the Data & Analytics team within Commercial Operations. The internship will have a strong focus in the creation of tools, using Excel, Tableau or other software, to address business needs and efficiency gaps in the Commercial organization. The Intern will have the chance to create such tools which will directly impact and be used by Commercial teams to bring them closer to analytics in customer insights and to better understand and/or solve their execution success and efficiency.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and analyze user requirements to find analytical solutions
- Create interactive Stories, dashboards, and visualizations leveraging Tableau
- Analyze data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight areas of concerns or opportunities
- Project management - planning, execution, and measurement
- Generate ad-hoc reports for APJ Commercial Operations and assist in the data mining process upon request
- Learn and have fun!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate, master’s or PhD program, ideally in Computer Sciences, Bioinformatics, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering
- Strong communication skills and consultative capabilities.
- Candidates with high proficiency with Excel and Tableau strongly preferred.
- Familiar with Salesforce.com and SQL
- Knowledge of Python or R is a plus
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:24th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm