Make a difference and be part of something bigger. Experience the breathtaking pace of genomic innovation through Illumina iAspire internship opportunities.
During our program, you’ll learn, grow, and become a fully integrated member of the Illumina team.
Join us for our iAspire Internship Program 2021, and we'll give you an experience you'll remember for a lifetime!
Customer Care Intern (12 Weeks):
The Customer Care Intern will be required to complete a 12-week program from May to July 2021 period. Selected candidates will be invited for a Virtual Interview with Illumina’s Commercial Operations team. Offers will be extended to the successful candidate following the event.
The Customer Care Specialist Intern will report to the Associate Director for Customer Care. The successful candidate will be working with the regional customer care team on two key initiatives to drive customer experience and improve productivity. The Intern will engage closely with the APJ commercial teams in identifying specific quote-to-cash requirements from the clinical customer base; while also focused on developing framework and/or tools to serve as a centralized hub for Customer Care. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn quote-to-cash processes and gain a deeper understanding of doing business in various countries across APJ.
What You Will Do
- Partner with Sales and Customer Care members across APJ to gather insights on clinical customer requirements related to order fulfilment.
- Analyze clinical customer buying patterns through order history.
- Identify reporting requirements to support Clinical customer needs.
- Conduct interviews with Customer Care team to identify opportunities to enhance Customer Care productivity.
- Develop tool/report to improve Customer Care efficiency in responding to inquiries & resolving issues.
- Improve accessibility of customer service documents and maintain a centralized document reference library.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program, ideally but not limited to Computer Engineering, Business or Communication.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English.
- Experience in project/program management is preferred.
- Able to work independently and within tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and proactive in identifying opportunity for improvements.
- Able to multi-task, embrace change and innovate in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using Microsoft suite and whiteboarding tool.
- Knowledge in tool or software development is a plus.
This internship opportunity aims to provide students whose interests and directions lie beyond research in an academic environment, with practical experience of how they can continue to apply and leverage on the knowledge they have acquired in a different role.
The goals are to help the student achieve the following learning objectives:
- Real-life experience of working with dynamic Commercial teams across the Asia Pacific & Japan region.
- Opportunity to engage with a diverse cross-functional team to deliver a common objective.
- Develop understanding of customer purchasing journey in B2B (business-to-business) setting.
- Opportunity to apply actual learning to different areas of work.
- Develop strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Customer Service,...
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm