Make a difference and be part of something bigger. Experience the breathtaking pace of genomic innovation through Illumina iAspire internship opportunities. During our program, you’ll learn, grow, and become a fully integrated member of the Illumina team. Join us for our iAspire Internship Program 2020, and we'll give you an experience you'll remember for a lifetime!
The Data Analysis Intern, Array Equipment will be required to complete a 24 weeks program. Students can choose to participate during the May/Aug to Oct/Dec 2020 period. Selected candidates will be invited to submit a video interview, and top candidates will be invited to our office for an interview. Offers will be extended thereafter.
The Data Analysis Intern, Array Equipment will report directly to the Associate Director, Manufacturing and will be part of the Consumables Manufacturing team. He/She will work on equipment analytics projects.
What you will do
- Provide business insights on correlations of Array Equipment to product performance.
- Learn and have fun!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate, master’s or PhD program, ideally in Computer Sciences/Engineering.
- Competent in data mining languages such as SQL & Python.
- Candidates trained in Statistics preferred.
- Self-starter with the ability to work within a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm