Make a difference and be part of something bigger. Experience the breathtaking pace of genomic innovation through Illumina iAspire internship opportunities. During our program, you’ll learn, grow, and become a fully integrated member of the Illumina team. Join us for our iAspire Internship Program 2021, and we'll give you an experience you'll remember for a lifetime! To apply, please visit our Careers website.
The Events Intern will be required to complete a 12 weeks program from May to July 2021 period. Selected candidates will be invited for a Virtual Interview with Illumina’s Commercial Operations team. Offers will be extended to the successful candidate following the event.
The Events Intern will report directly to the Associate Director for Customer Care and will be part of the Commercial Operations team. The internship will focus on the planning and coordination of the Asia Pacific & Japan Commercial & Marketing annual conference. The Events Intern will be a member of the Core Organizing Committee for this event.
What You Will Do
- Assist with the pre-event coordination of the event logistics, activities, and marketing deliverables for the APJ Combined
- Commercial Functions Meeting (CCFM)
- Assist with the project timeline management
- Assist with agenda management
- Coordination of the presentation material to be in line with the event branding
- Assist with the coordination of event production elements
- Research suppliers and engagement tools as required
- Assist with development of briefing documents, surveys, and internal staff communications
- Management of the database
- Assist with post-event evaluation
- Other adhoc event administrative support as required by the CCFM committee
- Learn and have fun!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program, in any discipline including Business, Marketing
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:24th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm