Make a difference and be part of something bigger. Experience the breathtaking pace of genomic innovation through Illumina iAspire internship opportunities. During our program, you’ll learn, grow, and become a fully integrated member of the Illumina team. Join us for our iAspire Internship Program 2020, and we'll give you an experience you'll remember for a lifetime!
The Finance Intern will be required to complete either a 12 weeks or 24 weeks program. Selected candidates will be invited to submit a video interview, and top candidates will be invited for an interview with us. Offers will be extended following the interview.
For 12 weeks, the internship period will be from 11 May to 31 Jul 2020. For 24 weeks, the internship period will be from Jul to Dec 2020. All applicants are to indicate on their resume their preferred internship schedule.
What you will do
- Support in all payroll matters for APAC countries
- Work with payroll operations team to identify gaps in payroll service
- Assist in preparing the work instructions of the payroll processes
- Assist the payroll team for SG tax filing for foreigner employees
- Assist in employees’ enquiries pertaining to payroll matters
- Support validations for year end tax for APAC countries
- Participate in Finance/Payroll ad hoc projects as and when assigned.
- Learn and have fun!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program, ideally in Finance or Accountancy
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Highly organized, excellent problem solver, strong attention to details and ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficient in MS-Office.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm