Make a difference and be part of something bigger. Experience the breathtaking pace of genomic innovation through Illumina iAspire internship opportunities. During our program, you’ll learn, grow, and become a fully integrated member of the Illumina team. Join us for our iAspire Internship Program 2020, and we'll give you an experience you'll remember for a lifetime!
The Test Software Development Intern will be required to complete a 24 weeks program. Students can choose to participate during the May/Aug to Oct/Dec 2020 period. Selected candidates will be invited to submit a video interview, and top candidates will be invited to our office for an interview. Offers will be extended thereafter.
The Test Software Development Intern will report directly to the Staff Engineer and will be part of the Instrument Manufacturing team. He/She will work on the testing of software developed for production test tools. The Internship will provide candidates with hands-on software coding experience and learn software test methodologies from experienced Engineers.
What you will do
- Test software development for production test tools.
- Work closely with the test tool’s firmware developer to establish a test process.
- Develop test software and software test cases/scenarios.
- Learn and have fun!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate, master’s or PhD program, ideally in Computer Sciences/Engineering.
- Competent in at least one software programming language such as C#, C++, VB.NET.
- Experience in embedded systems will be a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to work within a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm