Make a difference and be part of something bigger. Experience the breathtaking pace of genomic innovation through Illumina iAspire internship opportunities. During our program, you’ll learn, grow, and become a fully integrated member of the Illumina team.
Join us for our iAspire Internship Program 2021, and we'll give you an experience you'll remember for a lifetime!
Validation Engineering Intern (18-24 weeks):
The Validation Engineering Intern will be required to complete an 18-24 weeks program from May 2021 to November 2021. Selected candidates will be invited to submit a video interview, and top candidates will be shortlisted for an assessment event. Offers will be extended following the event.
The Validation Engineering Intern will report directly to the Validation Supervisor and will be part of the Engineering team. The Intern will support the process and equipment validation activities to fulfill quality and regulatory requirements within a manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will also experience working together with cross functional teams across our Singapore plant.
This internship opportunity aims to provide students whose interests and directions lie beyond research in an academic environment, with practical experience of how they can continue to apply and leverage on the knowledge they have acquired in a different role.
The goals are to help the student achieve the following learning objectives:
- Real-life experience of working within a highly regulated global manufacturing/business environment.
- Opportunity to develop a good understanding of validation processes and document management structures.
- Develop strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute IQ, OQ and PQ protocols for product, processes, facilities, software and equipment within the facility.
- Provide updates on results and data generated for equipment, product or process validation projects.
- Perform risk and impact assessment on changes to validated elements; define appropriate qualification requirements related to the proposed changes.
- Support validation team on proper management of quality records.
- Support related activities for internal and external audits.
- Learn and have fun!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or master’s program, ideally in Computer Sciences, or Engineering.
- Strong communication skills and able to effectively work in a team environment and collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Able to multi-task and methodically manage deliverables assigned.
- Excellent written communication skills, with high competence in MS Office applications.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:4th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm