IMDA offers a rewarding career that gives you a front seat in the fast-changing infocomm media sector, where technology and content are shaping the way people view the world more than ever.
We offer a wide range of opportunities, where talented individuals and teams can make a difference. Whether you are developing a telecommunications policy affecting consumers or spearheading a scheme to nurture budding media talents, each member of IMDA contributes towards driving innovation, enhancing productivity for economic growth, and improving the quality of life for all Singaporeans.
Internship] Technology for Information Accuracy
At IMDA, our vision is to drive a dynamic digital economy with global footprint. By being part of our internship programme, you will have the opportunity to learn and contribute in curated project deliverables, experience the IMDA’s culture and work environment and network with the minds behind shaping the nation’s dynamic digital economy.
What you will do
- Curated project Tasks with specific deliverables at the end of the stint
- Platiforms to interact and exchange knowledge with fellow interns and experienced colleagues
- Intern’s day for all intern’s to share on deliverables and learning points
What Can You look Forward to?
Project Scope / Duties
- Curation, pre-processing and annotation of data.
- Prepare software environment, execution of programming scripts and analysis of experiment outputs.
- Assist in proof-of-concept setups for demonstration purposes.
- Understand various machine learning techniques for data processing and analytics.
- Gain experience in various programming skills (Python, etc.)
Required Skills and Abilities
What Do We Look Out For?
- Electrical or Computer engineering background.
- Experience in programming.
Apply to join … if you would like a chance to explore and find out more about working in IMDA and be involved in shaping the digital economy.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2019, 6:00 pm