Infineon has built up a comprehensive industry chain in China, covering Research & Design, Sales & Marketing and Manufacturing Sectors. In Shanghai and Beijing, Infineon has its R&D centers, involved in global research projects.
In Wuxi, Infineon’s largest backend manufacturing factory in China produces the high-quality discretes, chipcard and high power semiconductors for both Chinese and global markets. In Beijing, the business is engaged in IGBT assembly. Also, Infineon has sales and marketing offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hongkong.
Meanwhile, we have long lasting cooperation with China top universities and companies in terms of Sales, Technology Research and Talent Development.
With the rapid business expansion in China, we sincerely invite high committed and career-oriented talents to join and grow with us. We do believe great minds think alike.
- Provide embedded hardware, firmware design and development services to realize Customer applications using Cypress products – PSoC MCU, Wireless (WIFI/BlueTooth), USB, Memory.
- Provide technical support by answering customer questions and debugging customer technical issues on embedded hardware, firmware and software.
- Generate Application Notes, Demo Code, Knowledge base articles.
- Report product defects and provide work around.
- Training to peers or end customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Masters, New College Graduate or equivalent level work experience.
- Ability to analyze and debug analog, digital and micro-controller circuits.
- Ability to write and debug software in C, C++ and/or assembler for embedded systems.
- Ability to work cross functionally with Marketing, HW/SW development, and chip design teams.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Must have very good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Requires occasional domestic/international travel.
- Good skills on connectivity technologies such as Wired - USB, SPI, SMBUS, UART, CAN, Ethernet... and/or Wireless - BLE, Bluetooth, WIFI... is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm