Infineon has built up a comprehensive industry chain in China, covering Research & Design, Sales & Marketing and Manufacturing Sectors. In Shanghai and Beijing, Infineon has its R&D centers, involved in global research projects. In Wuxi, Infineon’s largest backend manufacturing factory in China produces the high-quality discretes, chipcard and high power semiconductors for both Chinese and global markets. In Beijing, the business is engaged in IGBT assembly.
Also, Infineon has sales and marketing offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hongkong. Meanwhile, we have long lasting cooperation with China top universities and companies in terms of Sales, Technology Research and Talent Development.
With the rapid business expansion in China, we sincerely invite high committed and career-oriented talents to join and grow with us. We do believe great minds think alike.
- Be active in diversity topic study and research, provide analytics report and insight on diversity topic, especially on generation diversity
- Follow up purchasing and payment process for training programs
- Support for organizing virtual leadership programs with digital tools
- Support on employee activities pursuing great employee experience
- Support on HR OD related project management in terms of info research and data processing
- Support documentation and preparation of a workshop in order to deploy company / department level strategy
- Support on other adminstrative tasks in the field of organizational change, culture development, health management, diversity & inclusion, and employee engagement
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or above, major in HR / English preferred
- Good English skills in both written and oral
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Eager to learn
- Strong willingness to work on administrative works
- A good team player
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm