Infineon Technologies AG, Neubiberg, Germany, offers semiconductor and system solutions addressing three central challenges to modern society: energy efficiency, mobility and security. In 2018 fiscal year (ending September 30), the Company reported the revenue achieved EUR7.6 billion.
Infineon has built up a comprehensive industry chain in China, covering Research & Design, Sales & Marketing and Manufacturing Sectors. In Shanghai and Beijing, Infineon has its R&D centers, involved in global research projects. In Wuxi, Infineon’s largest backend manufacturing factory in China produces the high-quality discretes, chipcard and high power semiconductors for both Chinese and global markets.
In Beijing, the business is engaged in IGBT assembly. Also, Infineon has sales and marketing offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hongkong. Meanwhile, we have long lasting cooperation with China top universities and companies in terms of Sales, Technology Research and Talent Development.
With the rapid business expansion in China, we sincerely invite high committed and career-oriented talents to join and grow with us. We do believe great minds think alike.
- In your new role you will:
- Work with GCA(Game Changing Account), identify and maintain System Integrator and Go-to-Market partner ecosystem network which strongly rely on GCA, extend GCA business scope coverage with effective ownership
- Co-work with GCA account manager, align the focus market & application, identify related account’s network, complete account eco-system matrix table vs. focused market & application.
- Align the needs for Account System Integrator and Go-to-Market partner with internal stakeholders for focus areas, e.g.
- VR/AR, smart home, smart building, smart city etc.
- Recruit Account System Integrators and Go-to-Market partners according to the plan
- Run the account ecosystem network to drive Design Partner and/or Infineon In-house solutions to turn to business revenue.
- Map and track account eco-system Design Partner/In-house solutions and Go-to-Market partners’ business opportunities/projects
- Facilitate the interaction between account eco-system integrators and design partners
- Coordinate internal and external resources to support the scaling up activities
- Manage account ecosystem network of System Integrator and Go-to-Market partner to enable business development and growth
- Monitor and assess account eco-system of System Integrators and Go-to-Market partners’ performance
- Conclude successful business models from the past cases and promote the models in new projects to support account eco-system partners’ solution scale up
- Conduct relevant forums, conferences, roadshows and exhibitions to promote Infineon solutions to the account eco-system
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree or above, Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering is preferred.
- Experience preferably in a related industry – Semiconductor, power application or similar industry, business development experience.
- Business knowledge in Business Development, Eco-system Management, Solution Selling, Negotiation with customers, planning and execution.
- BD sense on Eco-system business development.
- Preparedness to business travel and acceptance of flexible time
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical
- Locations:Shanghai (China)
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm