Infineon has built up a comprehensive industry chain in China, covering Research & Design, Sales & Marketing and Manufacturing Sectors. In Shanghai and Beijing, Infineon has its R&D centers, involved in global research projects. In Wuxi, Infineon’s largest backend manufacturing factory in China produces the high-quality discretes, chipcard and high power semiconductors for both Chinese and global markets.
In Beijing, the business is engaged in IGBT assembly. Also, Infineon has sales and marketing offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hongkong. Meanwhile, we have long lasting cooperation with China top universities and companies in terms of Sales, Technology Research and Talent Development.
With the rapid business expansion in China, we sincerely invite high committed and career-oriented talents to join and grow with us. We do believe great minds think alike.
- Support in market/business intelligence research and development of our China strategy. （Being one member of Infineon’s SMA team), the job responsibilities of the intern shall include
- Continuous tracking and reporting of relevant macroeconomic/policy/market/competitor/customer news from China
- Assessment of competitor data and assessment of competitor activities/organizational set-ups in China
- Analysis of available market reports on the China semiconductor market segments relevant to Infineon
- Support of strategic projects as defined by the China SMA team
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master in Business Administration/Finance/Electronics Engineering/Telecom Engineering/Computer Science/Industrial Engineering/Automotive Engineering/Physics or Management
- A combination of engineering background and MBA is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good knowledge in using MS Excel and MS Power Point
- You must have a "can-do attitude" and are able to work independently and proactively
- Fluency in English writing / reading
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Management
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm