Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
What You Will Do
- Coordination on PoC demo logistic.
- Support to build demo board.
- Support the "Gate counting promotion with Radar" promotion initiated from HQ for social distancing.
- Support the demo/show case arrangement of form factor board (60GHz Radar) push.
- Support Engineering measurement test.
- Routine lab support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student.
- Engineering undergraduate or postgraduate - prefer Electronic, Electrical or Computing.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm