Infineon Korea is looking forward to working with a bright and enthusiastic student for the internship position in Human Resources team at Seoul for 1 year. Infineon Korea is looking forward to working with a bright and enthusiastic student for the internship position in Human Resources team at Seoul for 1 year.
- Wide range of training offers & planning of career development.
- International assignments.
- Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Health promotion programs
What You Will Do
- Support Recruiting Process for Positions for Infineon Korea:
- Interview arrangement, On-boarding.
- Administrative Support for Local Benefits and Settlement:
- Administration/settlement of Flexible Spending Account & Medical Checkup, Timesheet consolidation & tracking, Annual leave promotion.
- On-site Support for Training, Workshop, Events and Campaigns, Wellness Program:
- Poster design, Event location preparation, Form/Document/Paper collection.
- Ad-hoc Support for HR Team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in University who is interested in Human Resources.
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Data Accuracy and Detail-orientedness.
- Good communication skills.
- Business level of English (Written/Spoken).
- Agile at learning new things and concepts.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm