Points You Can Get From This Internship Include:
- Acquire opportunity to interface with end users including management, thereby enhancing the people and customer service skills.
- Learn the process of setting up and deploying new PC/laptop to end users.
- Gain knowledge on the proper method to scrap/dispose company assets in a multi-national company.
- Attain opportunity to work in IT department to acquire IT skills and knowledge.
- Have the exposure to handle new IT devices and gadgets.
- Wide range of training offers & planning of career development.
- International assignments.
- Different career paths - Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor.
What You Will Do
- Assist in installing and setting up new and old laptops for end users and deployment.
- Receive training and perform basic P troubleshooting.
- Help to update asset details in IT Asset Management System to maintain data accuracy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate majoring in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Familiar with ITIL processes and Remedy.
- Technical expertise and hands-on experience with Windows 7/Windows 10 Desktop Deployment and Scripting Technologies.
- Familiar with Windows Active Directory and Standard Operating Environment implementation.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office application and MS Outlook (MS Office 2010/2016).
- Network TCP/IP.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills; able to work in a team.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, willing to learn and work hard.
- Intermediate level of English skills (written & spoken).
- Preferable if you hold Technical Certifications (MCSE).
Closed a day ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm