Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The student, as part of the OSAT (Outsourcing Services Assembly and Test) Logistics team and under the guidance of an assigned mentor, will undertake projects related to developing application tools in Logistics & Supply Chain area.
What we offer you in Singapore - Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Maintain and update existing application tools and database.
- Assist in developing application tools using Object-Oriented programming development languages.
- Conduct on road testing, implementation & integration of new applications.
- Provide training, assistance and guidance to users in use of new application tools.
- Create design specification & user manual for the new application tools.
- Gain hands-on experience working on logistics area.
- Broaden your network with logistics industry experts.
- Obtain continuous feedback from direct manager to refine skillsets / enhance knowledge of the internship learnings.
- Develop problem solving skills by designing a sustainable solution for various requirements from external partners and systems.
- Sharpen communication and presentation skills throughout the collaboration and sharing session of your works.
Required Skills and Abilities
- On track to attain Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar major (e.g., Information Technology).
- Familiar with few databases like MySQL, Oracle.
- Keenness to learn and to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm