Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
At a glance:
The student, as part of the Chip Verification (CV) team and Project Management (PME) team under the guidance of an assigned mentor, will undertake projects with Singapore Infineon Asia Pacific Design Center and working on Infineon's flagship TriCore-based Automotive Micro-controllers.
This position offers exciting opportunities to be involved in various projects of the Chip Verification and Project Management that contributes towards futuristic automotive technologies including Advanced Driver Assistant Systems (ADAS), safety and electric vehicles.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Develop or enhance existing tools used by the chip verification and project management team for efficient data extraction using automation / scripting.
- Create and monitor interactive data visualization with existing platforms (such as Tableau) and dashboard that provide vital statistical information.
- Mining and analyzing crucial data for the team such as reports and change requests.
- Where available experiment with Artificial Intelligence (such as machine learning) to provide new insights into forward looking estimations and trends.
Internship Learning Outcomes:
- Gain overview of leading-edge product development by usage of anomaly reporting in automotive industry.
- Obtain hands-on experience applying engineering knowledge towards enhancing team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Apply new tools and methodologies in verification productivity improvements.
- Experience "learning while doing' in a dynamic and diverse technical community.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- On track to attain Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic / Computer Engineering / Computer Science with a self-driven mindset.
- Skills and interest in data visualization, scripting and programming (such as perl, Python, XML, HTML).
- Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence / Data Mining / Machine Learning and UNIX operating systems will be a plus.
- Desire to learn and contribute for long internship duration.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:9th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm