Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The student will assist and help out in Infineon bi-yearly mobile phone renewal project.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Support in the Mobile Phone Renewal rollout project 2021 by preparing Mobile Phone Acknowledgement Form, issuing new mobile phone and collecting back old phone from users and ensuring that the old phones collected back, are formatted to factory setting.
- Be responsible for the Asset Inventory Management for both physical store and computer system.
- Set up both new and old laptops for end users and deployment.
- Perform and receive training for PC trouble shooting.
- Update asset details in IT Asset Management System.
Internship Learning Outcomes:
- Acquire opportunity to interface with all end users including the Management, thereby enhancing people and customer service skills.
- Learn the process of setting up and deploying new PC/Laptop to end users.
- Gain knowledge on the proper method to scrap / dispose company assets in an MNC company.
- Attain opportunity to work in a big IT department, thus the chance to interact with colleagues from various IT sections to acquire IT skills and knowledge.
- Gain exposure in handling new IT devices and gadgets while working in IT Demand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- On track to attain Diploma in IT fields.
- Keen to undertake a role in IT Operational Services that is accountable for day-to-day IT infrastructure duties.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm