Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
At a glance:
Opportunity to work with the Strategy M&A team based in Singapore on regional projects of strategic impact in the Asia Pacific region.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Undertake responsibilities that involve a blend of desk and field research.
- Project definition, data gathering and analysis, and development of strategic recommendations on top-level strategy issues.
- Track and report relevant macro-economic / policy / market / competitor / customer developments in the Asia Pacific region.
- Conduct assessment of competitor data / activities / organizational set-ups in Asia Pacific.
- Analyze market reports of the Asia Pacific semiconductor market segments relevant to Infineon.
Internship Learning Outcomes:
Gain deep insights into the strategy function of a DAX-30 multinational company, with specific learnings related to the various Asia Pacific market segments for semiconductors and electronics whilst interacting with colleagues from various operational functions and cultures within an exciting and vibrant work environment. By the end of the internship, candidates will have worked on a variety of projects, gaining hands-on experience in several areas:
- Project management, working with team members across various locations and functions.
- Business intelligence research and data gathering through online and offline sources, including desk research and interactions with various stakeholders.
- Data analysis and correlation with operational and strategic business outcomes.
- Development of strategic recommendations and preparation for reviews with management.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree student in Business Administration, IT / Computer Science & Computer Engineering, Economics, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to work independently and proactively.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Engineering...
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm