Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
This project aims to develop a SCP intelligent cockpit solution which combines different focus topics into one user interface.
This solution will provide SCPs with insights on the tasks to work on based on actionable analytics (what action should the SCP take?) and task prioritization analytics (what task should the SCP work on first?)
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Development of a priority ranking model, based on orders, stocks, supply and escalations data and including qualitative inputs, which will guide SCPs on which operational tasks to work on.
- This model will be embedded into a user interface to present these analytics to SCPs in a clear and user-friendly way (e.g., traffic light model).
- Students will assess the quantitative data and qualitative criteria/considerations for the task prioritization analytics, before developing the relevant algorithms for this highly complex model.
- Usage of machine learning/artificial intelligence is highly applicable to this project to improve overall accuracy of the model.
Internship Learning Outcomes:
A centralized user interface solution which incorporates the priority rankings with customized user settings based on the task prioritization analytics. This user-friendly and accurate solution will provide SCPs with more automated decision-making possibilities and enable them to save time and effort.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Data Analytics, Industrial Engineering or Computer Science and Engineering.
- Excellent analytical and systematic skills to evaluate complex data and processes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to learn by maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending internal education training on Supply Chain topics.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications - Word, PowerPoint, Excel (Pivot tables, VBA coding).
- Ideal candidate has familiarity with SQL, Python, Tableau and/or other data analysis & visualization tools; also possesses good experience in machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Computer Science, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm