Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The student, as part of the System Application Engineering, (SAE ITS) team and under the guidance of an assigned supervisor, will undertake projects working on system engineering activities related to Internet of Things security use cases.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- To assist engineers in system project code development, testing and verification of microcontrollers system and security products.
- To perform system function verification and testing.
- To evaluate system solutions and draft reports on the outcome of the evaluation and analysis.
- To prepare application notes and getting started guides for various solutions developed.
- To assist in coding in C/C++, Python and shell scripts languages.
Internship Learning Outcomes:
- To acquire knowledge and methodology in system troubleshooting and analysis.
- To document outcomes of the analysis.
- To acquire programming and system security knowhow.
- To collaborate and contribute to open-source development projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- On track to attain Bachelor’s in Electrical & Electronic / Computer/ Industrial Engineering.
- Prior coding experience in any programming languages with software version control tool (GIT).
- Prior Linux and MCU based programming.
- Exposure in system technical / functional analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft power point and document preparation.
- Possess analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm