The main purpose for this role is to provide administrative support to achieve efficient operation of the Infobip business in Seoul.
Your work plays a crucial role in ensuring continuous success of the company and the tasks will vary from general to very operational.
Why Our Employees Choose Us And Stay:
- Great environment - Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning - Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a talent acquisition superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility - Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation - We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients - We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.
What You Will Do
- Perform administrative tasks such as data entry, manage calendars, book travel, schedule facilities and equipment, deal with external parties such as vendors and service providers for operations and back office support.
- Order and maintain stationery and office supplies, operate office equipment and manage office space including facilities management.
- Perform general office duties as needed i.e. organize and store paperwork, courier documents, handle incoming calls, mails and other materials.
- Assist in Finance functions such as banking transactions, corporate seal and certifications, treasury and invoicing, processing of employee reimbursements and contracts safekeeping.
- Keep your team’s business operations and activities organized and moving forward.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree. Fresh graduates without full-time working experience are welcomed to apply.
- Finance background (majored or worked in Finance) is a plus.
- Fluent English skills (listening, reading, writing and speaking).
- Advanced communication skills and patience
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm