Analysts are in charge of conducting primary (interviews) and secondary research (documentary) on public sources and databases, with a direct interface with clients. P.S: The Business Research Analyst (Spanish Speaker) must be able to work from our Morocco office. Salary is based on the local Morocco market.
What You Will Do
- Analyzing the client’s request and clarifying it with the client if needed.
- Defining the research strategy (indicating sources to be checked, prioritizing tasks, setting a time budget for each task).
- Clarifying with the client the format to be used for the deliverables (Excel, Word or PowerPoint).
- Gathering data from primary (interviews) and secondary (web and databases) sources.
- Suggesting alternatives when the required information is not available.
- Analyzing the data and checking for accuracy (Quality assurance).
- Packaging the deliverables in a structured way and providing backup information.
- Reporting to the Managers (on the status of the request: closed, on-hold; discussing relevancy of methodologies/approaches used to conduct the research).
- Preparing monthly newsletter for the internal use.
- Contributing to other company development assignments such as - Blog articles writing, analytical support on internal project, support and provide assistance to other support teams (HR, Marketing).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business or Economics.
- Ideally experience in Research, Consultancy, Data analysis, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and creativity - ability to analyze a problem, ask relevant questions, think out of the box.
- Numerical skills -being at ease with figures and concepts, including modeling, correlation analysis, etc.
- Structure and methodology.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivation.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Full proficiency in English & German or Spanish.
- An interest for Africa and the Middle East.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:15th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.