The marketing operations intern will be in charge of promoting the company through push as well as pull activities.
What You Will Do
- Increasing the company notoriety through social media platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and our blog.
- Content Creation - Blog posts, newsletters, blog articles, videos, infographics, etc.
- Using Email Marketing tool.
- Looking for Online PR opportunities (website and blogs).
- Working on Press Release Management.
- Implementing marketing initiatives like SEO techniques.
- Helping to improve the website, Fliers and any other Infomineo presentation materials.
- Managing freelancers or web agencies that the company could use in its marketing plan.
- Executing sales and marketing plan: budget and revenues forecast.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Mass communication from a reputable business school and ideally with relevant professional experience (web, digital marketing, communication, or sales).
- Excellent English is a Must.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- A strong mindset - confident, relentless, ability to cope with rejection.
- An entrepreneurial spirit - Willing to join an ambitious startup company.
- A mindset focused on challenging him/herself and on exceeding expectations.
- Job Type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:15th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.