ING WB Asia Internship Programme 2022:
“At ING, we’re redefining what it means to be a bank and we’re looking for people with the right skills to jump on. If you’re a smart, driven student with global ambitions who wants to make a real difference, our internship might be for you.”
1 Jul 2022 to 31 Dec 2022 (6 months within stipulated period, exact dates to be confirmed).
ING's Capital Structuring & Advisory team ("CS&A") is looking to hire an Intern to cover corporate finance transactions across Asia Pacific, out of its Hong Kong team.
CS&A fulfils a central advisory role in the origination, structuring and execution of event driven, transformational, complex and multi-product financing solutions as part of ING’s Strategic Products Group which comprises of M&A, Capital Markets and Structured/Leveraged Financing functions. In addition, the team also provides capital structure and strategic advisory on fundraising options to ING's highest tier of Asian clients across all sectors, working alongside with relationship managers and the various product teams to structure, originate, execute and implement an optimal capital structure.
Transformational situations include merger and acquisitions, major refinancing, balance sheet restructurings, take-over defense situations, pre-IPO and post-IPO financings and strategic capital investments. These types of dynamic situations often require a swift response and a strong sense for the inherent sensitivities of all stakeholders.
An enthusiastic and highly driven local team focusing on ING's Asian client base, which is part of a global platform of c. 45 professionals in Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, Paris, Moscow, Madrid and Hong Kong. The team is involved in high profile deals with significant internal and public exposure. Given the size of the team you will quickly be given opportunity to grow and develop by taking ownership of parts of the different client projects.
What You Will Do
- Preparing complex financial models.
- Doing industry, (implied) ratings profiles and peer group analysis.
- Preparing pitch books regarding integrated debt, equity financing solutions and valuation.
- Assisting in financial analysis and contributing to credit applications for leveraged or structured financing transactions.
- Assisting and analyzing due diligence information and review transaction documentation.
- Contributing to execution across all afore-mentioned transactions and / or products.
- Engaged with others departments/disciplines, such as Corporate Clients, Risk Management, Corporate Finance, Syndications, DCM, Financial Markets and etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Banking, Finance, Economics, Financial Engineering, or relevant disciplines may apply.
- Good academic grades.
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Mandarin given a large client base in Greater China.
- Relevant experience in corporate finance, banking and finance roles, or from the accounting firms, would be an added advantage.
- Financial and modelling skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- True team player.
- Accuracy and high quality orientation.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm