ING Corporate Finance team in Hong Kong covers greater China Mergers & Acquisitions ("M&A") advisory activities. Main business lines include inbound and outbound M&A advisory, IFA and monitoring trustee business.
Based in Hong Kong, the role will focus on M&A advisory (mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, advisory, etc.) and related activities.
What You Will Do
- Assist in sector research and identifying potential buyers/sellers for potential transactions.
- Undertake industry research and analysis, develop financial models, perform valuation and financial analysis.
- Prepare documents and conduct oral/written translation work.
- Help coordinating other professional parties and/or organizing logistics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Major in business/accounting disciplines/economics/management/finance/law or related areas.
- Possess strong financial modelling skills, strong analytical skills, methodical and meticulous.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient in EXCEL, PowerPoint and word processing applications.
- Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiative.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm