ING Diversified Lending (DL) team in Hong Kong specializes in providing lending solutions for corporate clients (including global corporates, SOEs and blue chips) in Hong Kong and China.
Based in Hong Kong, the role will focus on the duties within the scope of DL (e.g. revolving credits, term loans), and may also involve financial markets lines and trade finance facilities.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the preparation of credit proposals (e.g., financial spreading, financial analysis and risk analysis).
- Provide support to DL HK team in the credit approval and deal execution process, and daily portfolio management.
- Conduct research on industries/prospects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Major in finance, accounting, economics, law or comparable.
- Strong financial and analytical skills, and meticulous.
- Possess a positive and “can do” attitude.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- An effective communicator in English, both verbal and written, is a must. Knowledge in Mandarin or Cantonese will definitely be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Law
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm