Based in Hong Kong, the intern will work closely with the Financial Institution (“FI”) team members and serve as a supporting role to the team in promoting business relating to the Bank and Non-Bank Financial Institution (“NBFI”) of ING HK.
What You Will Do
- Assist team members in building FI HK client master list and keeping track of the monthly revenue development.
- Assist on clients onboarding and contribute to Client Due Diligence/ KYC process to minimize risk and ensure a sound client portfolio is maintained.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including product teams, credit review team, risk team and legal team to assist on client account planning, credit review, Green Light Committee processes and documentation negotiation; Prepare Parent Account Manager (PAM) advice under supervision of PAMs, executive briefing notes, management updates and pitch books.
- Map out new FI HK opportunities and build a reasonable understanding of various ING products related to the team portfolio including FI Lending, FM, Insurance sector financing, Investment Fund Financing and other strategic initiatives of ING Wholesale Banking.
- Support the FI Trade Finance experts with execution of deals.
- Research on the regulation changes in banking sector and Non-bank FI sector & track client developments and get the team updated.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current Honors Degree student at a reputable university.
- Interest in financial services.
- Prior work experience in financial services will be an advantage.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient in EXCEL, PowerPoint and word processing applications.
- Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiative.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th May 2021, 6:00 pm