Based in Hong Kong, the role is responsible to assist day-to-day business operations within Financial Market. This position offers exposure across various products and client segments.
What You Will Do
- Assist more experienced team members in the day-to-day operations to ensure smooth and professional services across all asset classes including FX, rates, equity and commodities.
- Familiarize with key country and industrial regulations, as well as ING internal legal, compliance, and risk guidelines to assist in generating reports, and approval memos.
Candidate is required to work closely with and back up more experienced team members and responsibilities will encompass but not limited to:
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials, meeting follow ups, market commentaries, and market data analysis.
- Compiling pipeline deals and presenting new business opportunities.
- Learning different products.
- Conducting client data and trend analysis and client organizational mapping, compile pro-meeting client pack and highlight important topics.
- Keeping abreast of markets developments and competitive landscape, perform lunch duty and participation on ad hoc responsibility from time-to-time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pending University degree, with some courses in finance, economics, business disciplines.
- Good analytical capabilities and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiative and drive with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong English and Chinese language capabilities (both spoken and written).
- Excellent team player.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th May 2021, 6:00 pm